Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I find myself always in imaginary conversations with people I know, discussing the things I am learning. It seems I am always stretching inside, working to find some new insight into the process of living wisely. This blog is my attempt to crystalize those conversations and make them more productive. Maybe a discussion will spark your interest as well, and a conversation inside my head can actually become real! I'd certainly learn more if I wasn't the only one thinking!

The world inside my head includes an eclectic mix of philosophy, theology, school (since I teach 6th grade at an elementary school), and family issues.

It is my 2011 New Year's Resolution to write.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I read this the last. You are, without a doubt doing a beautiful job on this determined resolution. I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete